Using swiss.lk products, services and the website you are bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- Certain products will have to be collected from our showroom.
- Island wide delivery is available at an additional cost for specified products only
- swiss.lk will not be responsible for the Products bought apart from our Store.
- swiss.lk management reserves the right to decide about the replacement of products for which there is no warranty (FMCG)
Cancellation and Return Policy
- Once confirmation of transaction is sent via email by swiss.lk to the user orders can be cancelled with a valid reason from the Customers within 24 Hours from the Delivery.
- Any issue related to any product or service should be brought to the notice of swiss.lk within 1 Day after the purchase.
- swiss.lk management reserves the exclusive right to decide on refunding or replacing a product.
- Users represent and warrant that they are 18 years of age or older in order to use the following site.
- The user is responsible for providing accurate information at the time of registration.
- Users are responsible for ensuring that details are updated and current. In the event that a user does not provide correct and accurate information the deal will not be processed.
- swiss.lk reserves the right to terminate user membership at any time if breach of these terms and conditions take place.
- swiss.lk collects user’s personal information for future marketing and promotional purposes only and will not share this information.
- Upon registration the user is solely responsible for the User ID on the swiss.lk site and all actions made on our site while logged in (at all times) as a member.
- swiss.lk recognizes whether a user is accessing the site and using the services and whether the user is allowed to use an account through the specified User ID issued.
- The user is completely responsible for the account being accessed and use of our services.
- ‘Pay on pickup’ orders will be cancelled automatically if the payment is not done within two (02) working days
- Paid ‘store pickup’ orders which are not collected within 30 days will be cancelled automatically
- For voucher deals, swiss.lk issued vouchers cannot be combined with other existing offers
- For voucher deals, voucher holders must produce a printed copy of the voucher at the point of redemption
- For items with expiry dates which are not collected within said thirty-day period, swiss.lk is entitled to dispose of such items in its sole discretion and no refunds will be made.
- Products or vouchers once bought are non-refundable
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash
- Standard swiss.lk terms apply
Cash on Delivery
The Customer/ user agrees to pay upfront before delivering the goods to the designated place at a nearest Sampath Bank branch. (An Account Number will be Provided upon placing an order with Cash on Delivery option.)
Users will not present any content that has copyrights or third party proprietary rights that includes exposure to the public, invading privacy or giving out trade secrets and similar unauthorized actions unless otherwise you own the rights to publish or submit such content as the lawful owner and have the right to provide it to swiss.lk
- swiss.lk employees, board of directors, agents or any other third party involved in our website is not liable for any losses, personal injury, illness, death, claims, liabilities or expenses of any kind, including legal fees that arises out of or in connection with the buying of products and services through our website.
swiss.lk is a trademark owned by SWISS.LK (PVT) Ltd. The rights of this trademark are owned exclusively by its rightful owners and cannot be used by any other party unless otherwise, it is clearly stated and authorized by its legitimate owners.
If you use any swiss.lk Service you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and devices, and to the extent permitted by applicable law you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be used in an unauthorized manner. You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide us with are correct and complete, and for informing us of any changes to the information you have provided. You can access and update much of the information you have provided us with, including your account settings, in the Your Account area of the website.
You must not use any swiss.lk Service: in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, any swiss.lk Service, or any access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way, or for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity, or to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content if you are in breach of applicable laws, these Conditions of Use or any other applicable terms and conditions, guidelines or policies.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
Pricing and Availability
All prices are inclusive of legally applicable Taxes.
We list availability information for products sold by us on the website including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail or by posting a message on the Message Centre of the website as soon as possible if any products you order turn out to be unavailable and you will not be charged for those products.
Please note that unless otherwise stated on the website, delivery estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed delivery times and should not be relied upon as such.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be mispriced. We will verify pricing when processing your order and before we take payment. If we have made a mistake and a product’s correct price is higher than the price on the website, we may either contact you before dispatch to request whether you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel your order. If a product’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, swiss.lk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our website. Ingredients may also change. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use.
For healthcare products, in the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product, please carefully read the information provided with the product or contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist or other licensed healthcare professional. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. swiss.lk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.